Tuesday, 24 June 2008

Rain boots!


Today I bought the awesomest (it's a word now!!) rain boots ever! They are cool and cute (yes rain boots can be cute) and just so great! I love them! Going to Roskilde Festival seemed like a good enough reason to buy them. It might rain. It might get muddy. It's important to be prepared. You know, to be safe just in case... And I am now! I mean, I don't really wish for rain... I just really love to wear my new boots (am wearing them right now, inside in the kitchen, and come on! guys! picture it: only these rain boots and nothing else...)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Your´re so terrible wrong. If you´re gonna wear rain boots they better look like riding boots. Trust me, I work with foot wear and is just home from the annual shoe fair i vienna...

Therese said...

I love them! SO therefore I can't be wrong! :)