Sunday, 2 November 2008

Batizado.

I'm at home finally. On my couch, just finished watching Bridget Jones getting her Mr Darcy. My body and mind is on a level of tired that it hasn't been on for a long long time. There were training camps and football tournaments years ago that made me feel like this. And I have realised I've missed it. I've missed the intenseness of a training camp. The gathering of so many people of different ages, sex, nationalities and cultures, all sharing the same interest. I've missed working my body so hard that it aches. And I'm so happy to have found an activity with the social part as well that I get to share with old and new friends.

This weekend of capoeira has thought me so much. The masters and contra masters holding our workshops has been just amazing. I've really found something essential in my capoeira base. I feel i've started to find my feeling in the movements and also a bigger comprahention for the game in general. And I'm offically initiated to the caopeira world... I know this is supposed to be a big deal, and I really don't want to in any way seem disrespectful (because i am really not) but I it is not what I mainly will take with me from this weekend. There has been so many amaxing experiences that I have had and that I have learned from. I do have to admit that I am somewhat curious of my capoeira name. I guess I have to get back with that when I know it.

Over and out from dead tired swedish capoeirista.

No comments: