I made a decision. Some might call me stupid. Some might call me brave. And some might just say that I'm young and naive. I do have rational reasons for my decision, but most of it was about following my heart and taking the path that I think will lead to happiness for me. The path of the unknown. My decision means that at this moment I am unemployed from the 1st of October. My decision also means inner peace and a hope for the future for the first time in quite a while. From the 10th of September I will be a hardcore job hunter. But first awaits vacations, cities, sun, fun, relaxing, adventures, a wedding, greek food (a lot of course) and some really great people!
Au revoir!
1 comment:
wow therese! i'll be one of those who say its brave :-)
think its very good that you're taking the chance, to find some work which will really satisfy you and make you feel happy.
good luck with the job-hunting, but first, hope you have a wonderful time with vacations until we see each other in hamburg!!
Post a Comment