Sunday, 4 October 2009
Twilight.
I finally decided to see what all the fuzz was about. I love vampire myths in books, movies and tv-series. So of course I have heard about Twilight. How popular it is and how the stars of the movie has become just that, stars. The hype about hunky Robert Pattison. The love rumours between Pattison and Kirsten Stewart. But for some reason I had the impression that the quality of the movie would be low, and that it basically was some teenage whatever. But while lying on my couch, with nothing of any interest at all on tv and totally incapable of doing anything else than lying down I decided to give it a chance. And have to say that I really liked it. I think the vampires are very good. They are as when I love them most, strong, beautiful, dark and mysterious. The story is the simplest of them all, the story of impossible love. Always a great story. A strength is also that it's a series. Otherwise I think it would have felt a bit too flat. But over all a good movie. And yes Robert Pattison is gorgeous in this movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment