Wednesday, 30 July 2008

My problem.

Today I realized what parts of my frustration lies in. I have no inspiration or joy for my thesis. But I have load of inspiration and joy for other creative things. I've had it for a while and doing the Roskilde wall painting really triggered me. I want to do creative stuff! I want to paint, take photographs, do layouts and things like that on my computer and I want to write! I feel an urge for all these things but I feel held back. I feel that before I do anything else I have to finish my thesis and also the course that I have to do after that. And that sucks! I don't want to write on my thesis, so I end up doing nothing at all. And to have the course in the future after that really really sucks. When will I be able to do the fun inspiring things?? I have to find a balance int this. I just haven't figured that part out yet...

No comments: