My birthday is coming up and today I bought an awesome dress for my party. Since it's actually a few days left until my birthday and a few weeks until my actual party I'd better start with admitting that I'm a big birhtday succer. Actually I love all sorts of celebrations. Any reason for joy and celebration with your loved ones is a good reason. I love my birthday! And it's not like I need a huge party that's not it at all. My 21st birthday on the beach with three of my best friends and my 25th birthday with a party for all my family and friend were both as awesome and memorable! A long with my birhtday Christmas is my favourite celebration. I love Christmas Eve! I can't explain this, I just love these kind of days. It starts with a great feeling inside from the moment you wake up and it stays all day long. So. I'm really looking forward to my birthday, and I'm also really looking forward to a great party a bit later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment