My birthday started kinda weird this year. It's been the worst weather I've had for my birthday for ages and ages; rain, wind and cold. That's the morning that was greeting me. I spent a few hours at work, including birthday-fika with home made kanelbulle for everyone. Then I went home to rest a bit. I was in a weird state of mind when mum came over. But later on we went in to Nyhavn, and had a glas of wine. Dad and Gustav met up with us and we had such a nice evening with dinner and the sun setting over us. Back home my email inbox was filled up with more greetings. And when I'm now sitting in my couch just realxing (after trying on my birthday party dress one more time) I feel grateful. For my family and friends and this day. It turned out to be a really great birthday after all.
Thank you Chiara, Dario, Jenny, Sabina, Tina, Dani, Ly, Eleonora, Emilie, Alicja, Sofie, Adria, Micke, Eva, Caroline, Tommie, Soraja, Hjalti, Efi, Claire, Anders, Nina, Lambrini, Olga, Marieke, Malin, Becca, Lipis, Marianne, Alf, Oscar, Jake, Nicco, Tompa, Marcus, Lina, Danny, Margareta, Tommy, Jenny, Julia, Anders, Sophie, mamma, pappa, Gustav and everyone at work. Every single one of your amazing birthdays wishes puts a smile on my face. Thank you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment