I'm sitting in my couch having breakfast. Because it's not just my bed that is out of use at the moment, it's everything. Except my dear old couch. The place is a total mess and we're both trying to keep our senses and not break down too much. But it's hard of course. It's a stressful situation. So things like not being able to open the childproof lock of the floor cleaning stuff can easily push you over the edge. In to hysteria and crying or laughing. And when bigger things come along, like a problem with the new place and hence facing being homeless in one week from now, well... apparently the mind is not really built to also think of toilet paper at the same time. But we're both in the same spot and we understand each other and this tension and we know it will get better soon. I'm trying to keep the faith. Which sounds really weird to me. But I do believe that things always work out for the best, the way they're meant to. I've written about this before because it's actually a paradox since I also believe we make our own paths in life by the power of choice. And I'm also aware of the arrogance built in to the statement "everything will work out as it's supposed to". It's a believe that is not that hard to have for someone in my position, of course. But whether or not my believes make sense has to be put aside at the moment. Right now I need to think that everything will be fine. We both do or I'm thinking there will be a bloodbath in Sydhavn very shortly. And nobody wants that.
No comments:
Post a Comment