I'm having a lazy saturday which always is nice. Lying on my couch. Watching some tv series. Checking facebook in between. Going to the kitchen for a cup of tea or the check out some hot guys outside the window. You know just relaxing. But i'm also a bit restless. I'm restless about being tired. About working fulltime and never feeling completly rested out. I'm starting to get stressed about moving. And all the things connected to the move. Liek the fact that i have total lack of motivation for cleaning my room since we're moving out soon, hence it looks like shit. Hence more restlessness... I feel like in transition. Waiting for the period of waitnig to pass and something new to start. Some of the new has started already. Some of it is coming soon. And for soem things it feels like the wait is going to be long and that's also starting to tear on me. But i small clean up of my room, a shower and some focus on the goods things that have started and this will end up being a nice day for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment