I'm working my last day on Friday. After that I'm unemployed. It is not the biggest deal ever. I had to go because of changes in the company. I have got a lot of people telling me what a good job I've been doing and I will get some nice references. Even though the financial crisis is hitting Denmark is still a good market for job hunting. And soon I will have my swedish master degree. I am applying for a lot of jobs and also considering some other options. I am not worried that I will be without work for very long. And until then I have a-kasse and I always have a wonderful family to back me up. I would never stand alone in case of a big crisis. But still the words are fucking scary. Three days from now I will be unemployed.
No comments:
Post a Comment