Second day totally alone. Today I at least went outside. Was forced to take a walk to the supermarket since I was running out of Coca Cola and toilet paper. Of course the seriousness is obvious. Stepping outside was weird. Okay I realise my patheticness. I am writing like it would be "my 133 day trapped on this desert island... utan snus försmäktar jag på denna ö..." But since thursday and friday I was totally hang over and dead tired and not really in contact with the people around me and since I up until a few hours ago hadn't showered since thursday night I sort of felt like the trapped on an island person. Alone, looking like shit and probably not smelling very good. Stepping outside made me realise a shower could be a good idea.
I don't know if there's a point to all this. Alone can be really nice. It is actually. To just go around at home on my own. Doing whatever I want without caring. And being able to focus on my work. All very good things. But being alone borders to being lonely. Or maybe I'm not lonely. Maybe I'm jsut envious of all my friends being away having loads of fun with friends and family and I'm stuck in cold Copenhagen and can't even step outside long enough to enjoy it since I have to stay inside and study. Yeah, that's probably it. That makes sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment