Monday, 12 July 2010

Hotel showers.

I have a complaint. I know that this complaint is anti environmental friendly, but I don't care. I do think that it is good that all of us are trying to make changes to make sure that our earth will stay alive and kicking. And I do think that it is really good that also big companies are making these changes, because just private individuals will not be enough. But all these efforts has lead to that it is almost impossible for me to have clean hair if I am staying at a hotel. The showers are insanely weak, and with my long and thick hair it takes forever to rinse both shampoo and conditioner (which in the long run can't be good for mother nature either). After that I will need to dry my hair, and does that work? No not really. In one hotel the hair dryer worked for about 2 minutes on high effect before it turned it self off. And it took 5 minutes until it worked at all again! Now I am bringing my own hair dryer to at least have that problem solved. And mainly I am trying to have clean hair before I depart for a night away. But it is a frustration problem, that I also realise is a very luxury problem to have.

No comments: