Earlier this summer I wrote about my running aspirations and I was thinking it is time for an update. Some parts of the running has been going very well.
The method of focusing my running program around the music has been very good. I have realised that I very much prefer running a specific time instead of running a specific distance. If I know that I have to run just two more songs it is motivating me. The music that I chose was also very good, I have now made a few changes, mainly in the warm up part, to make it even better.
When it comes to the actual running it has been though but not horrible as I have felt before. I have been able to push myself a bit every time and the feeling of being able to do a little bit more every time is such a great feeling. I have managed to get my running step back ( is it even called like that in English?) and it does even at some times feels really nice to run, so that's quite amazing.
The problem has been to get out and actually doing it. When I have started it has been okay, but then I have had periods where I have been travelling or had visitors and then I get out of the rhythm of working out and then a lot of time passes between the occasions I run. So it hasn't been that many times that I have been out yet. But I'm gonna keep on working on it. It is a good way to work out, and it is practical because you can do it everywhere as long as you bring some clothes and shoes.
My running songs:
Warm-up:
Prayer for the weekend - The Ark
Fame - Naturi Naughton
Fairytale gone bad - Sunrise Avenue
Strech:
You are beautiful - James Blunt
Main work-out:
Walking on sunshine - Katarina and the Waves
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Anxiety - Black Eyed Peas
Big City Nights - Scorpions
Goodbye - Christina Debarge
Overload - Voodoo & Serano
Strech:
Like the sun - RyanDan
This is my life - Anna Bergendal
Thank you - Dido
No comments:
Post a Comment